Sabtu, 6 November 2010

I MISS YOU

 You tell me that you love me
                                                         You tell me that you wont leave me
                                                         But you turn around and do it anyways


                                                          Now I'm crying my heart out
                                                          Hopping you would hear me
                                                          But you just ignore my painful cry


                                                          Each and everyday passes by
                                                          I fake the smile to the world
                                                          But underneath my smile
                                                          Is my broken heart


                                                          All the good memories you gave me
                                                          Is all i have left you
                                                          But it slowly fading away
                                                          As time goes everyday
                                                          But will i get over you ?

0 Gosip-Gosip:

Catat Ulasan

 

Copyright © 2011 Reserved to Make your dreams to reality
Design by Mr.Sepet