Ahad, 9 Januari 2011

MISS YOU LAH !!

Nah !!
I miss you a damn much 
where r you ?
i need answer
now !!
wooaaa !!!!
*starts crying*

i miss ur temper
like a kids woo . . .
seminggu kamo ta dek 
macam da sebulan da
cam da ta lengkap hidup
aigooo . . .
everyday 
i write ur name in my lovely diary
all about u kiddo !
and all about me and u too
ur temper make me smile
and i feel not alone
u must noe that !!
must !!

where r u
fun to see ur picture
but its more fun if i can hear ur voice !!

tu la aque nie
dulu tym dy cal
ta mau angakat
aduh !!
sekarang
see !
see !
rugi rite ?
huh !
hope i can hear ur voice
hope
hope
hope

lol !
what happen to me ?
weird 
 
suda lah
Miss Fairy mau tenangkan fikiran
i just wanna u noe
that im always waiting for u
^^,
ukey ,
toodles ~








0 Gosip-Gosip:

Catat Ulasan

 

Copyright © 2011 Reserved to Make your dreams to reality
Design by Mr.Sepet