Sabtu, 28 Mei 2011

i miss you :')



I miss you . You have to know it . I kind of don't do this . What mistake that i had done until you make me this kind of silence . Where are you ? I need you now same that you need me when you are alone , and when you are not in a good mood i'm ready to be your listener so you will calm down and feel release . I'm willing . All this just for you . But why you make me like this ? Why ? Is there any big mistake that i already do , or you didn't need me anymore . Come on ! Don't make me feel like a stupid person , becoming an emo girls and sometimes i feel want to cry . I realize that my tear are not for a man like you ! Please i need your answer . I'm too tired to being like this . . . Please tell me . . . . . 


                                                   -please help me smile again- :')

0 Gosip-Gosip:

Catat Ulasan

 

Copyright © 2011 Reserved to Make your dreams to reality
Design by Mr.Sepet